January 25, 2014

ColourQ #225

Happy Saturday friends. I'm stopping in with a card I made for this week's ColourQ. The colors this week are amazing..no surprise there. Arielle does have a way of picking great ones.

Here is my card:


I kept my card really simple. I wanted the flowers to be my focal point. I love the dark brown for the center of these flowers. So pretty.

This week's colors:


Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Deanna Jean

Supplies: 
Stamps: Simon Says Flower Friend & Papertrey Ink Think Big #15
Inks: SU! Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip & Calypso Coral

14 comments:

  1. While Arielle does an amazing job choosing colors - you make an amazing card using them! Love the colors against the stunning white! Fabulous card~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning....you do CAS so well and know just how to combine colors, images and sentiments perfectly! Thanks for sharing this with us at the ColourQ this week! SO happy to see you back here to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just terrific Deanna, love your design! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna, this is so pretty. So crisp and clean. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deanna, no one does flowers better than you! This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Deanna, love your bold flowers in contrast to the white space! So happy to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, Deanna! Love your design :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, love your pretty flowers and layout, thanks for joining us at ColourQ, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These blooms are perfect for these colors Deanna. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Deanna,this is simply beautiful! Congrats on the win. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is a worthy winner. Really nice, and I like the approach of simple and let the flowers do the talking. I am a bit of a paper/stationery junkie and love when I see others making great cards.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...